1.Misuse of Vehicles. 2.Fuel theft. 3.Over Speeding 4.Vehicle Theft 5.Check on Employee. 6.Improve Efficiency of vehicle. 7.ID-Based Secure Real time car tracking. 8.To find cause of accident
Our focus is not only on accident Scenario. Moreover, we used our components in such a way that It is used To 1) monitor employee. o Track recording o Fuel logging o Speed logging (Abrupt changes and moment of incident). 2) Anti-Theft Measure o Real time car tracking (Id-based secure system) 3) Data Storage and Communication o Sufficient and Secure Backup of Data (more then 6 months). 4)Smart Power Management o Efficient battery consumption as per need to enhance recording. 5) Alert o Overspeed Alert o Fuel theft Alert
The project carries four major objectives which are mentioned below:
1. To monitor employee.
o Track recording
o Fuel logging o Speed logging (Abrupt changes and moment of incident)
2. Anti-Theft Measure
o Real time car tracking
3. Data Storage and Communication
o Enough and Secure Backup of Data
o Portable Data transfer
4. Smart Power Management
o Efficient battery consumption as per need to enhance recording.
Employ Monitoring is based on reading calculating from sensors and then performing action accordingly.
Anti-theft measure is GPS-GSM base tracking system that will send location about object when needed i.e. On inquiry real time tracking is also a feature to address theft related issues.
All of Data will be stored in Data Storage Device.
For efficient consumption of battery power an additional feature of Smart Power Management System will be installed.
Black Box is mainly composed of Data acquisition unit along with Fuel detection sensor, GPS, GSM, Data Storage Device, Battery, communication port and operating circuitry.
• Fuel detector is designed in such a way that it takes input from fuel tank and feed into analog port of Data acquisition which detects fuel level.
• GPS and GSM antennas are installed outside the vehicle while modules are placed inside box for communication and position finding.
• Inquiry can be sent through SMS from any remote location on which DAQ has to respond by calculating all sensors responses.
• Meanwhile data is consistently storing in data storage device which could be collected through communication port.
• Speed, Fuel, Location and vehicle fuel consumption are prime parameters of the project.
• Efficient battery management circuit is also point of focus as system needs to store information as much as possible.
• In case of accident data must be retrieved through card reader. Applications Black Box is designed with following applications
• Prevents theft
• Can detect cause of accident
• Lets you know when car needs maintenance
• Can observe driving behavior
• It will record irregularities and unwanted behaviors to get noticed.
• It responds to the inquiry of location and status of car.
• Track recording and identifying use of vehicle.
Cars and computing technologies are making another degree of advancements in vehicles. The Automobile Black Box has capacities like an airplane black box. It is utilized to dissect the reason for vehicular accidents and forestall the death toll and property arising from vehicle mishaps. The system aims to achieve accident analysis by objectively tracking what occurs in vehicles. The prototype additionally includes improvement of security by forestalling altering of the Black Box information. The system is designed to log information of fuel, speed, track and to respond the instant information on inquiry via SMS. Moreover, data is stored in SD card and readable via card reader. For performance enhancement of system smart battery management system is designed for efficient battery utilization. Vehicle performance parameters can also be checked by using the data analysis techniques which is an additional feature.
Copyrights © 2021 IT Center CUI Wah. All rights reserved.